Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the furcadia dream, Tsumitoshi: Feudal Japan.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raidon Kugotome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raidon Kugotome

Raidon Kugotome Empty
PostSubject: Raidon Kugotome   Raidon Kugotome EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 am

Character Username: Raidon Kugotome
o Character Display Name: Raidon Kugotome
o Weapon: Basic Katana. Hilt has a emblem of a thundercloud and lighting bolt on it, blade is black. o Style: Usually one-handed. Though he could you two hands if he wanted.

o Skills (non magical): He is a decent fisherman when it comes to food for himself, can be a good cook.

o Spells(obviously! lol. It's just good to list them, so no surprises and no blames of god modding! ): No spells.

o Job/rank: Fisherman

o Inventory: (Anything of mention you use often) Katana, random books, a fishing pole and pots and pans

* Appearance Even though he was named from the Thunder God, he is acually quite quiet. Clothes were quite neat, a brown trenchcoat was on his body and dark pants covered his legs. As for shoes, he was bare-foot showing dirt and grime. Only things that could contribute to his name were his eyes, hair and weapon: black hair, black eyes with showed raging depths and a katana on his hip under his trenchcoat. Katana's hilt had a emblem of a thundercloud with a lighting bolt, blade was black.

o Age: 25
o Gender: Male
o Height: 5'9"
o Weight: 210lbs. (mostly muscle)
o Marks: Scar on his chest, scar on his back
o Hair: Black
o Eyes: Black
o Skin: White

* General

o Purpose: (What is your Characters purpose in The World or what you might want to bring into the rp.) I just saw this dream when a alt was scooping out dreams. I've seen animes and all that, and thought this looked interesting. Very Happy I'd love to meet people, learn more about Japan and just be friendly.
o Talents: (What are they good at?) Fishing, cooking, swordplay(basic)
o Inabilities: (What are they bad at?) I suppose he is somewhat a hopeless romantic for his shyness, he can get very angry if he's provoked. Other than that, he's pretty good at anything else
o Fears: (What are they afraid of?)Whips, torture, ignorant people, drowning. (others later)
o General Personality: (What's your Character like around People?) He's very open, kind and gentle. He loves having conversations and meeting others.
o Inner Personality: (What is your Character really like on the inside) Later.
(Edited 1/11/09)
Back to top Go down

Raidon Kugotome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: